The Two Things You Must Do in Order for Your Business to Survive in any Economic Climate
Marketing & Innovation (Part 2 of 2)
Great Day Friends!
It is our hope that you took the first steps to grow your business by writing down 3 musts for your marketing campaign. For those of you that have not done so yet, you still have the opportunity to do so by clicking here.
Getting back on track, after Marketing follows Innovation! Innovation doesn't mean being tech savvy or building an app for your business, it means what you are doing to meet the needs of your IDEAL client.
First you must identify your ideal client:
- Who is your demographic? (Gender, Income, Location, etc.)
- What is their style preference? (Statement, Dainty, Casual, Loud, etc.)
Second, you must ask yourself which needs am I meeting for my ideal client?
- What are they requesting and what feedback are they offering?
- You must also consider the following needs (there are 6 general needs) that human beings need emotionally to survive:
1) Certainty: They want to feel certain and stable.
2) Uncertainty: This counters the first need but they need variety to spice up our lives.
3) Significance: They want to be unique and standout
4) Love/Connection: They love interaction and need to give and receive love.
5) Growth: They need progress and growth. They like to look back to see how far they've come to be fulfilled.
6) Contribution: The need to give and service their community.
If you are able to satisfy 1-2 needs, you'll have a customer.
If you are able to satisfy 2-3 needs, you'll have a repeat client.
If you are able to satisfy 4-6 needs, you'll have a raving fan and a client for life.
The Key Essential take away from INNOVATION is to fall in love with your client and not your product or service.
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule and allow us to share this time and information with you.
P.S. Have a Blessed and Kick Butt Day!